Always on the lookout for the best places to eat and keen to work with all the local actors, we work with local restaurants to offer you a range of quality choices for your breakfast.
Served in different settings, you can choose between a brasserie with a typical decor, a bakery with its essence of warm bread or a restaurant that offers an enigmatic and inspiring experience.
Hôtel Madame has chosen its partners for their fresh produce, their service and the way their menus evolve with the seasons.
Depending on the time of day and your tastes, you can be pleased from 7am to 3pm.
- Le Dijeaux, the restaurant located in the same building as Hôtel Madame, offers 3 menus ranging from a simple coffee/tartine to a brunch with eggs, fresh orange juice and hot drinks. 2 Rue Bouffard Bordeaux. Open daily from 8.15am to 11am. @ledijeaux
- Boulangerie Guillaume, one of the best bakeries in Bordeaux, 2 minutes from the hotel. Delicious pastries accompanied by hot drinks and freshly squeezed orange juice. In the breakfast room or on the small terrace. 5 Rue du Palais Gallien Bordeaux. Open daily from 7am. @gllm_guillaume
- French House, a contemporary restaurant serving sweet and savoury dishes, 200 metres from the Hôtel Madame. In their cosy lounge or on their sunny terrace. 7 place Puy Paulin Bordeaux. Every day from 8am. @french_house
- PanShop, a small café serving pancakes, eggs Benedict, granola, pastries and hot drinks. 40 rue du Palais Gallien Bordeaux. Tuesday to Sunday, 8am to 3pm. @panshop.boutique
- Miah Café, a welcoming café offering gourmet brunches. Pancakes, eggs, pastries, toast. You can also enjoy vegetarian and gluten-free options. 71 rue Judaique Bordeaux. Wednesday to Sunday 9am to 6pm @miahcafebordeaux
We hope you enjoy your breakfast and recommend that, before you leave your room, you try our coffees from French roaster Richard and our organic apple juice from Maison Meneau.
Hôtel Madame and its team wish you a good day.